Safeguarding Our Guests
We want all our guests to feel safe, comfortable, and confident while staying with us. We have taken precautions and preventive measures in line with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations, American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) “Safe Stay” initiatives, along with State, Federal and local guidelines to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we always adhere to best practices and the highest standards to ensure that all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel are thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized throughout the day. Proper handwashing is also of paramount importance in the prevention of spreading germs, and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with staff about these basic hygienic principles. As we have changed how we operate to be socially responsible, we wanted to share everything we are doing to reassure you it is safe to stay with us.
- Our team members in all departments have undergone specific COVID-19 training to ensure the highest levels of health, safety, and hygiene procedures.
- Team members must have their temperature checked before entering the workplace. If an employee is showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, they will not be allowed to work.
- We have asked our team members to discontinue handshaking and use non-contact methods of greeting.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in common areas throughout the hotel as well as in employee back-of-house areas.
- Every team member is required to wear a mask while on property and use gloves if their responsibilities require them such as housekeeping, public area attendants, maintenance and anyone that may come in direct contact with guests. All team members have been provided training on proper usage and disposal of such items.
- Team Members will be practicing physical distancing whenever possible.
Our role in the hospitality industry has always been to bring people together but until it is safe to do so, we ask that you stay at least six feet away from others not traveling with you while standing in line, using elevators, or sitting in public spaces.
- In areas where there is high traffic, we have added floor markings and signage, so you know where to stand to comply with physical distancing.
- We ask you utilize the phone to call us while on property in order to reduce face-to-face contact with our staff as much as possible.
- Pool area has been setup to allow for physical distancing between guests.
All guests will be asked to utilize hand sanitizer located throughout the property, wear a mask at all times they are outside of their room (subject to local ordinances), practice social distancing.
- Main door leading to the reception area will be one-way.
- All guest touch points will be disinfected after each transaction, including countertops, credit card devices, keys and pens.
- If a guest requests bell service, the employee will wear gloves to handle luggage and sanitize the bell cart after each guest is assisted. Employees will not enter guest rooms and will place luggage outside the room for guests to bring in on their own.
- Guests will be asked to swipe their own credit card where possible.
- Signage is posted to inform guests to wait for the next empty elevator if an elevator is occupied.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all elevator landings.
- Elevator button panels are disinfected by an employee at least every hour.
- We ask all guests to utilize stairs whenever possible.
- We are spending extra time ensuring your room is 100% sanitized for your arrival and our staff will avoid entering a room that has been sanitized.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against COVID-19.
- We have added additional cleaning staff to increase the frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touchpoints throughout the day including but not limited to elevator buttons, doorknobs, handles, faucets, handrails, pool chairs, trash-receptacle touchpoints, keypads, luggage carts, stairwells, counters, seating areas and public restrooms.
- After checkout, rooms are sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures with particular attention paid to disinfecting door handles, hard surface furniture, tables, nightstands, furniture knobs and handles, light switches and thermostats, telephone, remote control, alarm clock, television, safety latch and peephole, trash receptacle, faucet handles, toilet and shower handles. A physical seal of cleanliness will be placed at your door for all arrivals after completing a guest room.
- If you need extra linen/towels, please contact the front desk and they will be placed in a sealed plastic bag outside of your guestroom door.
- All linen will be transported to and from laundry in sealed bags and will be washed using the warmest appropriate water setting as recommended by the CDC.
- Team members have been trained to sanitize their workstation and any shared tools/equipment before, during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to another team member. These items include but are not limited to radios, keys, phones, computers, keyboard, mouse, payment terminals, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, time clocks, carts and other items employees directly touch throughout the property.
As we continue to monitor the constantly changing situation surrounding COVID-19 and modify our operation as needed, please check our website for updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you.